Latest Facebook Posts
- Will Kusch of Terviva presents the promise of pongamia--a new biofuel solution--at Demo Day for the @EnergyExcelerator and @BlueStartups. #changetheworld #hawaiigrown More
- It's Giving Tuesday. As a 501(c)3, there's a minimum amount of public support we must receive each year to maintain our nonprofit status. If you share our vision of a world of abundant, renewable energy that sustains all life on Earth, please donate! Mahalo. More
- This week on KGU 760AM's Energy Wednesday show: "What is the barrel tax, and how has it advanced Hawaii's clean energy?" With special guests Mark Glick from the State Energy Office and John Cole from the UH Hawaii Natural Energy Institute. Tune in from 4 to 5pm. Shoots!
- Another way the pursuit of cheap oil comes at a high cost. More
- Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Blue Planet Foundation. So much to be grateful for, every single day. More
How Much is $5 Billion?