Efficiency Sales Professional Certification Program – an intense, 6-day training led by Mark Jewell that combines instruction on professional selling, financial analysis, and segment-specific business acumen – all tailored to the energy efficiency industry. This special boot camp format is brought to you by Hawaii Energy. Reservations are first come, first served and limited to 10 individuals per company. GBCI (LEED) and AIA continuing education credits available.
The Program will equip you with the resources, insights, focus, and skills needed to:
· Identify and capture the attention of the highest-quality prospects
· Quantify and monetize all of the benefits of enhanced efficiency
· Understand how people in different segments and decision-making roles view and value efficiency
· Generate proposals and supporting financials that are concise and compelling
· Understand the differences between how owner-occupants, landlords, and tenants view and value efficiency
· Generate compelling value propositions
· Expand your service offerings to be more comprehensive
· And much, much more!
June 10-15, 2013 If you cannot attend the entire week, you can make up the sessions at a future boot camp.
DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel
Who should attend? Efficiency products dealers and distributors, mechanical and electrical contractors, energy-efficiency specialists, architects, engineers, HVAC and lighting designers, building owners and managers, utility representatives, commissioning authorities, and anyone else whose success depends on the successful advocacy of efficiency projects.
Fee: $350 for 50 qualified* attendees (90% off the normal price of $3,500—subsidized by Hawaii Energy). The program fee includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments each day, a professional headshot, and a year of on-going support through the Ninja Network.
*In order to receive the Hawaii Energy sponsored seat, registrants must submit a resume or brief bio showing demonstrating more than one year's experience in any of the following areas:
· design, sales, maintenance or monitoring of significant-scale electricity-consuming equipment or systems
· direct involvement in the design and/or implementation of energy-related programs
· sales or marketing-related endeavors with an intention to begin or continue working in the energy efficiency/conservation arena in Hawaii.
OR, write a compelling essay explaining how this training will help you help the ratepayers of Hawaii directly achieve Hawaii Energy's mission (see website).
Note: Hawaii Energy is subsidizing the cost of this program for Hawaii, Honolulu and Maui county residents. Residents of other counties must pay the unsubsidized program fee of $3,500. Please call (808) 333-7225 to process your registration.
To learn more about the program and to register visit: www.efficiencysalesprofessional.com