Latest Facebook Posts
- We are looking for volunteers who want to help our booth at the First Hawaiian International Auto Show happening March 14 thru 16. We will have a display of the Tesla Roadster and talking to residents about energy issues. Once you are done with your shift, you are welcome to roam around and enjoy the auto show! This is first-come, first-serve so hurry! Parking will be covered by us! Dates/Times are: 3/14 12:00-3:30pm, 3:30-7:00 or 7:00-10:00pm. 3/15 10:00-2:00pm, 2:00-6:00 or 6:00-10:00pm. 3/16 10:00-1:00pm, 1:00-4:00 or 4:00-7:00pm.
- Hi Friends of Blue Planet! We are in search for young enthusiastic individuals who are looking to engage in a community awareness program that Blue Planet Foundation is hosting. If you are 18 years or older and currently reside in Hawaii, this maybe your opportunity to work on a experience of a lifetime. Please let us know ASAP. Times and dates vary but will be first-come, first-served. Weekdays from 12:30pm-6:30pm starting March 17 Monday. Also, please feel free to forward this to anyone you might know. More
- The results are in! Thank you to everyone who voted. It was such a close call. You were only a few votes away from one another. All of these organizations are lucky to have your support! Congratulations to Make-A-Wish Hawaii and Oahu SPCA !!!! Make-A-Wish Hawaii 36.7% Oahu SPCA 19.3% Blue Planet Foundation 17.9% Aloha Medical Mission 14.1% Lanakila Pacific 12% Both Make-A-Wish Hawaii and Oahu SPCA have won months of well deserved advertising on our free to use EV charging stations. Charge On!
- Green Drinks is today at 5pm at Fresh Cafe (formerly Indigo) in Chinatown if you're in the neighborhood. Happy Mardi Gras!
- California gets an electric school bus! More
We All Have a Reason to Ride