- Hosted rallies at the Hawaii State Capitol generating a significant student presence.
- Sent University of Hawaii students to Washington, D.C. for Powershift and successfully engaged them as volunteers and advocates.
- Gave dozens of presentations to Hawaii schools.
- Provided fundraising opportunities for Hawaii schools and youth organizations who participate in CFL exchange programs.
- Hosted Clean Energy Day at University of Hawaii.
- Organized school and community events statewide and gave dozens of presentations to educate thousands about clean energy.
- Presented a webinar for state and local officials sponsored by the Department of Energy as part of their Technical Assistance Program.