- Hosted a rally attended by thousands of Hawaii residents and students at the State Capitol, addressed by Governor Linda Lingle and entertained by performer Henry Kapono
- Organized Clean Energy Day at the University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Hosted the Hawaii-Powered festival at Aloha Tower
- Gave more than 50 presentations to local community groups reaching more than 5,000 individuals
- Conducted Energy Solutions Summit with more than 30 expert participants
- Presented at the Asia-Pacific Clean Energy Summit
- Presented at the Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
- Partnered with local businesses, schools and organizations for 10-10-10 Community Workday and Hands Across the Sand, national efforts sponsored by climate change 350.org to advocate for bold environmental legislation and a call to reduce oil consumption.